Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Snakes and Ladders, Mario Style!
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
blendermf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:08 am   Post subject: Snakes and Ladders, Mario Style!

This is just a creative twist to the original snakes and ladders. Now it is tunnels and vines, complete with multi-colored marios, and running, and elevator animations.
The game is still somewhat WIP, there was supposed to be two of the random item thing (with the star, mushroom, etc) for the dice, but thats not added yet, and there is
no support for player name/color selection yet, i am in the process of having that set up.
I also have music, but right now it won't work because my paths are all local to my school account, so i have to change that. I think the end of level sound when you win may work. Anyways tell me what you think

Screenshot:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

SandL.rar
 Description:
contains game, animation control, sounds

Download
 Filename:  SandL.rar
 Filesize:  99.52 KB
 Downloaded:  549 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
michaelp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:46 pm   Post subject: RE:Snakes and Ladders, Mario Style!

It's interesting, but I didn't really understand how to play. Looks like it has lots of potential though. Very Happy
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: