Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [FP] Tetris Attack
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Miyoko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:05 pm   Post subject: [FP] Tetris Attack

For my computer info sciences final project I decided to do a recreation of the SNES game Tetris Attack. What I had hoped for wasn't hit quite as well as I wanted due to the length of time that was given, and the unseemly annoying glitches that I had encountered. The file is around 1.3mb without the music, with the music it's around 50 some odd megs. I also had a partiner who did not work on the coding or the documents, so reluctently I had finished the game by the end of the school year. Anyway hope you like it. Razz
TA without music (Main File == TetrisAttack.t)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Miyoko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry about not uploading it, for some reason the first time it wouldn't upload. I know I don't post much, but any type of crits would be great. 8)

Oh yeah, I did all the graphics; acually my partiner did nothing.

TetrisAttack.zip
 Description:
My TA recreation

Download
 Filename:  TetrisAttack.zip
 Filesize:  1.32 MB
 Downloaded:  1410 Time(s)

Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 10:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

man... you should at least have an exe copy of it so ppl without turing can play it... i'm at the library and there is no turing... plus that site where u can dl turing took it off damn them oh well i'll upload it on my site...
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:08 am   Post subject: (No subject)

great layout... pretty neat work...
Miyoko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sorry about that, here's the stand alone exe so you will need the files from the other for it to work properly.

TetrisAttackexe.zip
 Description:
TetrisAttackexe

Download
 Filename:  TetrisAttackexe.zip
 Filesize:  758.12 KB
 Downloaded:  2574 Time(s)

krishon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmmm...i haven't downloaded it but r there music files? cuz that cna slow down d/l's
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:16 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

read krishon read his original messages, its too big with the music files...
Miyoko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

If you want music files for the program, in the extracted directory add there files of your own and rename them.

Sounds\Menu\
~~~~~~~~~~
menu_bgmusic_1.mp3
menu_bgmusic_2.mp3
menu_bgmusic_3.mp3

Sounds\Game\
~~~~~~~~~~
MusicFile_1.mp3
MusicFile_2.mp3
MusicFile_3.mp3
MusicFile_4.mp3
MusicFile_5.mp3
MusicFile_6.mp3
MusicFile_7.mp3
MusicFile_8.mp3

The game music files were just an assortment of music the teacher liked, I was trying to get extra points for that. Laughing
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i saw it already dodge
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, this is some great stuff....

never got around to download this until now

cool, good job on this, even though I want to play the single player version....
Miyoko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 6:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah, I never really got the time to even start single player. It wouldn't have been hard though; when I got to the end of the year I found myself avioding anything complex in the program (such as debuging, and optimization), as long as it worked, it was in. So the part of the program that tied all the files together was really written sloppy. The game part of the program was designed as a class to work on it's own when you execute the start_game function in the class (assuming your going to feed it keyboard input also). Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. My nex project is an Online text baised RPG (written in C++). I'm still devoloping the idea's, and ways to provent things like cheating before I even start the game, also suitable database formats I could use. Note: I could use DB2 because I can get my hands on a copy. *laugh*
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: