Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 dTeam project
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:39 pm   Post subject: dTeam project

so how's that evasive maneuvers rip-off coming? Razz

just kidding ya. but seriously, there haven't been any updates lately and i haven't seen many posts from the dTeam members recently so i can only assume that you're working really hard or you've all mysteriously died in a tragic and untraceable... accident...

so come on! updates!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ummm yeah... this is not official, but I'm gonna report that most of team members are unable to work for one reason or another...

Martin (Darkness) misteriously disappeared (we assume he was abducted by aliens once he got too close to the truth while doing research on extra-terestrial life forms)

Catalyst was able to visual represent 4D on him computer and it spontaniously combusted... Not much is left of his room, not to mention Catalyst himself.

Homer was sucked into a blackhole while doing some labs for physics reseach required for game.

Dan was finally caught by.. someone or other... he was handed over to US and is in custody of FBI now.

And someone threw a rock at Tony for making all those damn sarcastic comments and jokes... He's in a local hospital now, maybe you should send a postcard?

*This is NOT an official statment, just some inside information on the workings of dTeam. Watch press release, it should we as much fun as watching the grass grow Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:42 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i see... but i don't believe that part about martin. i bet he's just being a stupid lazy bastard playing his damn xbox all day long. Mad
SilverSprite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

UofT research center has an Xbox hooked up to 2 tvs!!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

do they act like 2 separate screens or have the same pic on both?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats just a regular tv and regular xbox. but they have some kool shit there. really kool shit.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: