Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 MySQL Server Downtime
Index -> Network News
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:18 pm   Post subject: MySQL Server Downtime

Sorry about the down time, aprrently the MySQL server ran out of space and the quota needed to be incrased for how much space it could use on the server. I have now set it to unlmited and this problem should not happen again intill we are in real trouble :p

Unfrontly i was not around a computer for most of the day so i did not get any notice of the server being down so the site was down for most of the day. This also appled to any other site run buy us that uses a mysql database.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:40 pm   Post subject: RE:MySQL Server Downtime

Hey, I've send you an SMS after my failed attempts to restart the mysql server.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:45 pm   Post subject: RE:MySQL Server Downtime

My phone was dead >_>

I need a pager of some kind or a way to send e-mails to sms so they can go right to my phone when the site dies (tho i whould need to keep it on then :p)
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Network News
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: