Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Need help on my calculator
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
gingerking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:13 pm   Post subject: Need help on my calculator

The average function is screwed.... I donno how to fix it ... please help

Caluclator.frm
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Caluclator.frm
 Filesize:  20.47 KB
 Downloaded:  272 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:18 pm   Post subject: RE:Need help on my calculator

I don't understand how the average button should work. Could you please expand? I would probably use an input box and get a collection of numbers to average out, then include it in my overall calculation in the main form.
gingerking

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Need help on my calculator

Um for the calculator, i dont really know which is the best. But in order to fit with other operations, i think this is the way to do a avg calculation:
input a number, press avg button, input another number, and press avg button and so on, and it will display the avg of all the numbers inputted so far.
Here is my modified calculator, included the avg button done, but i dont think it's perfect yet, can anyone help?

Caluclator.frm
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Caluclator.frm
 Filesize:  20.47 KB
 Downloaded:  263 Time(s)

Daveliang99

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:50 am   Post subject: RE:Need help on my calculator

Chubby Jack, read section 6-6 on ur VB book and find the solution.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: