Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Borderlands (PC)
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
ecookman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:50 pm   Post subject: Borderlands (PC)

Yesterday I discovered that Borderlands was released. So, quickly I Phoned Up EB games and asked them to hold a copy, but they said that they only had one left, so i would have to come pick it up that day. No problem, I actually had a reason to leave the house XD.

Ever since yesterday I have been playing it nonstop. And I am stuck trying to kill Sledge (i am past sledges hideout, i already am in the mine).

Just wondering, has anyone else grabbed a copy of the game, and willing to lend me a hand killing sledge?

(p.s i am lv 19 i am not a noob)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Euphoracle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm   Post subject: RE:Borderlands (PC)

Why do you blog on these forums?
rdrake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 pm   Post subject: RE:Borderlands (PC)

A better question is why do you post OT things in GD? Moved.
Vermette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:58 pm   Post subject: RE:Borderlands (PC)

Been sitting on a WalMart raincheque since launch day (Walmart as I'm sure you know had it at half price) after they sold out their 35 copies before lunch. Twice now I've called and someone in Electronics says it's in and when I get there they claim they don't know who answered the phone but the game is not in.

Hope it's worth the wait :\
ecookman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:Borderlands (PC)

Euphoracle @ Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:54 pm wrote:
Why do you blog on these forums?

backstory.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: