Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Golden Sun 2 Music - All with Frequencies
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MichaelM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:02 pm   Post subject: Golden Sun 2 Music - All with Frequencies

The way I did it is kinda long, but the declarations at the beginning saved lots of time, although you might say the whole thing was a waste of time anyway... but it sounds really cool, especially the solo part. Its the final boss battle (doom dragon) PS - I never bothered to finish it, so it kinda cuts off after a certain point.

Its 600 lines, so Im posting it as an attatchment:

doomdragon.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  doomdragon.txt
 Filesize:  9.2 KB
 Downloaded:  276 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MichaelM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:11 pm   Post subject: Re: Golden Sun 2 Music - All with Frequencies

woops, im not sure how this post wound up here, but it should be in the Turing Music sticky thing
DIIST

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:50 pm   Post subject: Re: Golden Sun 2 Music - All with Frequencies

If you had compiled it your program would have been huge. Try storing the data into a file and playing each note as you read. It will help you modify your code better and helps free up those variables you have at the top. Other than than nice job. Though i wondering how it will sound if you took out the delay or made it smaller. Confused
MichaelM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:59 pm   Post subject: Re: Golden Sun 2 Music - All with Frequencies

without the delay the song sounded a little mashed together b/c it had no breaks, going straight from one note to the next. The delays make it flow smoothly and sound better
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: