Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
p0k3r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:18 pm   Post subject: my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

This is my vb game i got bored one day so i decided to make one of those annoying quizzes, so everyone have fun and leave comments . ^_^ Very Happy

P.S. Be fair this is my first game / submission

Annoying Quiz !!!.rar
 Description:
YAY

Download
 Filename:  Annoying Quiz !!!.rar
 Filesize:  182.72 KB
 Downloaded:  375 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:43 pm   Post subject: Re: my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

some of the questions are retarded. 1+1 = window. made me go back to the start pshh.

i liked the one "click on the answer"

also click on the smallest square was easy.

wow fingernails grow 4 times faster than toe nails.

the question "what was the answer to question 5" was stupid and i still don't get it

Extremely annoying that it brings you back to question 1. you can at least make it bring you back 5 questions. not all the way back to the start!

The good side is you had some good educational questions in there! Smile
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:49 pm   Post subject: RE:my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

I don't get question 10 :S
cool dude

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:38 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

CodeMonkey2000 @ Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:49 pm wrote:
I don't get question 10 :S

thats the question with the picture and the textbox right?

all you had to do is enter goat since the picture is a goat lol
CodeMonkey2000

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:44 pm   Post subject: RE:my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

I kept typing in sheep Razz
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:30 pm   Post subject: Re: RE:my vb game - really fun / funny for others who may be watching !!!!

CodeMonkey2000 @ Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:44 pm wrote:
I kept typing in sheep Razz

why sheep? thats obviously a picture of a goat lol
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: