Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What the..Compsci Logo?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
sk8boarder1414

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:58 pm   Post subject: What the..Compsci Logo?

So anyways, I was bored at night after just studying for my compsci test, so I decided to do some photoshop. Decided to make an alternate logo for compsci just the hell of it. Plus there hadn't been a post on this board for a month so I wanted to get someone to come to this section even though its technically a "compsci" forum lol. Anyways... MY ALTERNATE !

Oh by the way, if you can't see what it is, I was trying to make it like a computer spitting out knowledge or ideas or whatever you wanna call it.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:18 am   Post subject: RE:What the..Compsci Logo?

Thats actually really good, nice work Very Happy I like it
The green blue and gray go well
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:25 pm   Post subject: RE:What the..Compsci Logo?

heh, that's pretty cool. It's not too obvious that it's a computer, although I've had my guess that it was. Good stuff Very Happy
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:21 pm   Post subject: RE:What the..Compsci Logo?

Maybe adding some buttons on the screen and a windows task bar and etc might make it look more like a comp Very Happy

+15bits btw Very Happy
sk8boarder1414

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:29 pm   Post subject: Re: What the..Compsci Logo?

Yeah thanks, mainly tried to get it to just look like a computer lol.. Shocked
Craige

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:23 pm   Post subject: RE:What the..Compsci Logo?

I like it. Just work on making that look more like a computer monitor. I really couldn't see what it was at first.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> 2D Graphics
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: