Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tenniscrazy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:43 am   Post subject: Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

We finally finnished pac ninja!
all of the elements that we were aiming for are in the game, but if you see anything that could be improved, just let us know

oh ya, its pretty hard, so see if you can beat it and get to the end cinematic

i made a new version without the big music file, cause it wouldn't post for some reason with the music

pacninja.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  pacninja.zip
 Filesize:  970.69 KB
 Downloaded:  397 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
PartyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:48 am   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

this game is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The music is so awesome, the gameplay is so intense. I give this game 5000000000 thumbs up!
kokok

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:31 pm   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

cant play cos i dont have turing 4.1.......you know most ppl dont have turing 4.1
Carey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:33 am   Post subject: Re: Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

no turing 4.1 for me either. could you post the compiled version?
tenniscrazy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:17 am   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

ok sorry, ill make a .exe file in a sec
tenniscrazy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:13 am   Post subject: Re: Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

here it is

oh ya and the last level is a bit easier also

pacninja1.0nomusic.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  pacninja1.0nomusic.zip
 Filesize:  1.25 MB
 Downloaded:  971 Time(s)

PartyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:56 pm   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

Man I'm sooooooooooooooooo adicted to this game. Hat's off to you guys for making this game. And the cinematics rock!!!!!! I've never seen that done before. And who came up with the variables "a" and "g"? Cause it's so cool. I love the story behind the game too, where Pac Ninja is actually Pac Man. Wow, what a turn out. Great game guys!
Nick

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:42 am   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

NICE GAME!!! i got pwned... dam ghosts of jui sha warroirs... or something like that... nice game play u could teach me a few things Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
petree08

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:27 pm   Post subject: RE:Pac Ninja 1.0 (the complete version)

man this game is awsome kinda puts my pacman spoof to shame. the whole ninja squiring ketchup thing was funny. it would be cool if the player could shoot ketchup.

Anyway 2 thumbs up from me
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: