Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Dream of Eagles Books ... Wondering about a title
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
T-Revv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:06 pm   Post subject: Dream of Eagles Books ... Wondering about a title

In the 'Dream of Eagles' book series by Jack Whyte, Merlyn Britannicus (the leader) has a title, which he uses... Im wondering what it is... please help.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
lordroba

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:21 pm   Post subject: Re: Dream of Eagles Books ... Wondering about a title

Caius Merlyn Britannicus is his full name. In the "The Eagle's Brood" everyone calls him the "Commander". I don't remember if he uses anything else in the other books. Btw, that's a friggin sick series. Fort at River's Bend is my favourite (first one I read)
T-Revv

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:57 pm   Post subject: RE:Dream of Eagles Books ... Wondering about a title

i ended up finding it out.

'Legate Commander of the Forces of Camolud"

Im reading Fort at Rivers Bend now... its awsome. i cant believe he dropped his celibacy...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: