Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 rcc
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:16 pm   Post subject: rcc

hhaahaha a bunch of rccs came and try to connect my friend's computer to resnet. but they have no skills and can't do it, so they are going to format the pc. thats so ridiculous!!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:03 pm   Post subject: Re: rcc

and then they tried to use a service pack cd to format pc and install windows xp... Shocked
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:06 am   Post subject: RE:rcc

Hey, at least they're enthusiastic. You should nurture this, show them how to fix the problem and then they'll know for the future.
bugzpodder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:44 am   Post subject: Re: rcc

i dun have the permission to ask for a port reset or to reconnect to resnet. and for someone whos a rcc to comment on the conditions of our residence is totally inappropriate. totally none of his business
Martin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 pm   Post subject: RE:rcc

You should hang out in the CSC more, we have all sorts of magic.
md

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:49 pm   Post subject: RE:rcc

Why are rcc's re-installing an OS in order to fix a networking problem that is almost certainly caused by resnet?

I'm very curious as to what they would do in a situation where someone is running *nix; or better yet as multiple computers and a router.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: