Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DDR
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

DDR
(No ending time set)
I am crazy and owns several pads, some being metal
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I play occasionally, usually at a friend's place
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
I hate this game, it's crap!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
DDR?
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AsianSensation

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:43 pm   Post subject: DDR

Who plays DDR, if you do, how good are you? (like hardest song, stuff like that)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 10:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm ok....can't do those crazy things where ppl r on their knees and stuff...that just scares me.
Prince

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:22 am   Post subject: (No subject)

DDR? Confused
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah, Dance Dance Revolution, you know, with the pads and arrows and you trying to hit the arrows when it shows up on the screen?

anyways, hardest song I ever did was Maxx 300 on light, got a B, that's what? 7 feet? 8 feet? I usually play 5 or 6 feet songs.

i agree with krishon. Those people who actually break dance on the pad are crazy, they scare the hell out of me too.
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:37 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, yah...it probably is..haven't played that ina while tho...u've played the classical song on FFR rite?

i finished that, it was insanely hard...my fingers were throbbing so hard
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I played it on my dreamcast a little a long time ago, but I didn't have one of those pads, I just used the regular controller... I've never actually seen one of the pads..

lol this sounds interesting though... people break dancing for a video game... there's something I'd like to see Laughing
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, ye..the first time i tried i used a controller..well bout the pad, just picture a square with 4 arrows aroudn u and a center area...u stand (or kneel for the crazy ppl) in the center area and u press the 4 arrows like u would with a controller..but using a pad is much harder...u'd sweat like hell
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i remember hearing someone say that 10 minutes on the pads is better than 30 min of jogging. personally, i don't see how you can do 10 min straight for a heavy song. You'll die from the dehydration, cuz of all the sweat.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
krishon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, or hyperventilation Laughing
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 6:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I dunno... I lasted a couple hours at a concert of pretty constant headbanging... needless to say I was VERY dehydrated after... but didn't want to leave to go get a drink because we were pretty close on the floor and I didn't want to miss any of the show
AsianSensation

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, and there stands a true music fan, kudos to you PaddyLong, even though i m still surprised u didn't get dehydrated....
JSBN

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

sorry guys, but i hate DDR. I had the demo for it and i hated it. Dancing + video game = BAD combo
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well the only dancing i have ever done is headbanging with metal songs(if u consider that dancing =/ ).. but yeah i can headbang for a long time in concerts...
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
krishon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 10:36 am   Post subject: (No subject)

lol...just make sure u dun't shake too hard or too much, cuz u can get dizzy, or faint
PaddyLong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 11:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

AsianSensation wrote:
wow, and there stands a true music fan, kudos to you PaddyLong, even though i m still surprised u didn't get dehydrated....

no man I was VERY dehydrated... I felt like I was going to pass out for the last bit
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: