Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 moving a cmd box
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
tifg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:08 pm   Post subject: moving a cmd box

can someone tell me how to move a command box when you try to move your cursor over it?.. i think i saw it some where before but it was an exe so i didnt get to see the code...
so its like.. you tell the user to click some cmd box.. but when the cursor moves over a certain threshold the cmd box moves... you can only click it when your cursor moves over a specific border of the cmd box... yea i dont know if any1 even knows what im talking abt.. but if you do plz help[/code]
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
lord_pwnerer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

are you by any chance trying to make the

Are you gay?

Yes No

And when they mouseover No the cmd box moves?

Lol, just wondering, but same concept. You could easily do this in flash, unless your stuck on doing it in VB. Why is this in the Tutorials/Tips section anyway?

EDIT: Sorry about that, didn't know the topic had already been resolved in another section.
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: