Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Ant Game
Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Silent Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:21 pm   Post subject: Ant Game

Okay I've finally had time today to make the ant game which was my very first grade ten program. The game is simple because it's a replication of my grade 10 program. I've also put in my new splash screen which I spent some of this weekend designing, I find it okay but it could be better. Oh and just for those who are wondering no I do not have my own company but we are supposed to create on by the end of this year for part of our compsci project. I also included a trippy graphics program just for fun. The programs are also exe's so anyone can check them out.

Instructions for the ant game: click on the box in which you want to increase the number of ants of one type (gathering ants, nursing ants, builder ants, and fighter ants) you can only increase the number of ants in different types only if you number of spare ants is greater than 0.

If there are any bugs anyone finds please tell me so I can fix it.

Edit: Feed back would also be nice.

The Extension 'exe' was deactivated by an board admin, therefore this Attachment is not displayed.

Ant Game.zip
 Description:
Here's the ant game.

Download
 Filename:  Ant Game.zip
 Filesize:  91.86 KB
 Downloaded:  427 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Visual Basic and Other Basics -> Visual Basic Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: