Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 just realized sumthin
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Prince

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:47 pm   Post subject: just realized sumthin

wat would happen if one of us got extremely good at c++ *cough*catalyst*cough* and couldnt test their own programs because the program became too advanced for the current system Laughing Laughing Laughing (assuming no upgrades hav been made of course)
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Meaning that his program is too resource demanding? If that's so, I guess that makes the person a not very good programmer...not too hard though, try making a bunch of 100000 polygon spheres in 3ds max...
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

what does that mean?! u mean if the 3d program was too advanced that it would lag on our computer?!
Martin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

get the doom III demo...then you'll truly know what lag is.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well thats just the size of the model then... dont need much programming to load it up and try to spin it around REALLY fast and lag the computer...

Though hardware is way ahead of software requirements... So I donno what to make out of this
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Homer_simpson

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well if your simple program lags i would take that on lack of skills and useless loops and extra commands... cuz a good programmer always take the better ways to make his program run faster...=Þ
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Tutorials
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: