Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Internet Explorer autoscroll?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:15 am   Post subject: Internet Explorer autoscroll?

What the crap? I'm testing a webpage in Internet Explorer and I notice that for some reason, autoscroll doesn't work. You can view the page here and the css here.

Both are valid according to validator.w3.org (and the css one, respectively). The autoscroll works on the outside edge (the light blue area), but try middle-clicking anywhere within the grey border (ie, the useful part of the page) and nothing happens. Tested with IE6, Firefox, and Opera. The page renders fine, and I only get the problem with IE6 (Opera doesn't have an autoscroll that I know of).
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mazer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For the curious: the problem (?) came from an overflow property I had set in the body. Taking it out fixed it.

gg, IE.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> (X)HTML Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: