Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Parallel Port interfacing?
Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Weapon X

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:13 pm   Post subject: Parallel Port interfacing?

hey, i am working on a project and i was wondering if i it is possible to get flash to interface with a parallel port. all i want is to be able to send a 1 output (through pin5 for example) which will turn on an led. any help would be appreciated. thanx alot.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Weapon X

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:09 pm   Post subject: NVM got it

nevermind guys, i got out how to interface with a parallel port. for anyone else interested its not flash tht interfaces with the parallel port, wht u have to do is create a program in qbasic tht interfaces with the parallel port then export it as an exe file. using the fscommand command in flash u can launch an exe file (the interface program) and u cna have lights for example, blinkin g while u have a flash going on.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Interesting... Note though that QBASIC isn't the only way to create and program an executable that will communicate with the parallel port. Heck, even Turing can do that.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Web Design -> Flash MX Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: