Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 [App & Source] Hour Recorder
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:54 pm   Post subject: [App & Source] Hour Recorder

This little program I made let's you punch in/out on a workplace-like punchclock. You can enter you name, wage, deductions rate, and it'll calculate you're expected paycheck, plus print a paystub. (well, not yet, but it will). It's pretty straight forward, click "save" and it will remember your entries. To clear the data, just delete "userdata.dat". More features coming soon, as soon as I get some feedback (and help with printing plain text). If you have any questions or comments be sure to post. If you have any suggestions, MAKE SURE you post Smile i like hearing input and ways to improve. The .jar is here, as well as the source (in different archives).

HourRecorderSrc.zip
 Description:
Source code

Download
 Filename:  HourRecorderSrc.zip
 Filesize:  9.67 KB
 Downloaded:  173 Time(s)

HourRecorder.zip
 Description:
Executable only.

Download
 Filename:  HourRecorder.zip
 Filesize:  17.43 KB
 Downloaded:  165 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: