Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Making a Tournament Bracket
Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Justin_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:00 pm   Post subject: Making a Tournament Bracket

Hi, I haven't used PHP all that much and I was hoping to make a tournament bracket with it.

What I want is to type the names of all the players in the tournament, have it randomly set up a bracket. For other users it should just be a html page of the bracket but for me the page should have some buttons on it so when a round is over I can click a button next to the winner so the page will change to become the next round with that players name in the next round.

So feel free to throw ideas at me, since i dont have php skills I made a table in xhtml and numbered all the cells so i can tell the php script where to put the player names. But I don't know how to make the buttons in each cell to tell it which player won.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Programming, PHP -> PHP Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 1 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: