Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 parallel port in java
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
0101fx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:53 am   Post subject: parallel port in java

can i use parallel port in java.. if (ok) how...10u 4 help
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lik ok so 4 1 4get compsci clas an jus go bak 2 lik anglish . . .

That being said, REWORD YOU'RE QUESTION! I barely friggen understood it. Makes me cringe more than Dan's spelling.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I believe he was saying: "Can I use the parallel port in Java? If so, how? Thank you for the help."

In that case, this is one of those questions which google can easily answer: search results.
McKenzie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:46 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I think it's an honest mistake on 1010fx's part. He sees a computer science forum and assumes that everyone here just loves 1337. At the same time I think it is important to jump on him like Aziz did. It sends the clear message that this is a place interested in promoting knowledge and intelligence "¦ not foolishness.
Aziz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:30 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I hope he's just trying to be 1337. I'd hate to see his code if that's his normal writing lmao. There's not reason to abuse the English language (unless you are lazy, in pain, using one hand, need to be quick, or text messaging on one of those blasted cell phone keypads). And . . .

13y 7#3 vv4y, 1 4|v| 7#3 0/V1y 1337 |v|457312, /V0 0/V3 c4/V 3v3/V 13391/V 70 u/Vo1312574/Vo1 vv#47 1|v| 712y1/V9 70 54/.

Decode that, please Very Happy
Krabjuice

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Aziz wrote:
By the way, I am the only leet master, no one can even begin to understand what Im trying to say.

Your punctuation is off.
Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Krabjuice wrote:
Aziz wrote:
By the way, I am the only leet master, no one can even begin to understand what Im trying to say.

Your punctuation is off.

Off, o.o? You mean, like, apostrophes?
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Krabjuice, yeah, I got that too... It's not hard if you have a few minutes to waste. But, as you see, I didn't reply since really it will only encourage the use of numbers-and-symbols-as-letters.

Aziz, why would you first post your objections to leet, and then suddenly start using it yourself?

Now, why don't we all cut spamming the Java forums. This topic should probably be locked too...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Aziz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sounds like a good idea. And I used it because it because it's fun using it . . . to laugh at (or pwn people). Trying to get a point across, damn.. Anyways *done*
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: