Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 music in Dev cpp
Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
flameZero

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:25 am   Post subject: music in Dev cpp

is it possible to play a midi file in cpp throughout the program and have it repeat when finished is the program is still running? is so can u let me know and what library i will need. ( i am running v 4 of bloddshed cpp)
thanks
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I can offer the solution posted in this thread, though that is more specifically for creating and editing midi files, not just playing them. Still, I'm sure that the library referred to there allows you to play midi files as well.
flameZero

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ok the site that was referred to on the other thread, gandalf, helped me alot to open and make single note midis... but will the same code allow me to play pre-made midis? im trying to make a FF-like game and music would be nice......
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:12 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i'm not sure about midis.... but when I made my mp3 database i used the fmod library, look it up, it might support midis too
   Index -> Programming, C++ -> C++ Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: