Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 HDTV
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Do you have an HDTV?
(No ending time set)
Yes
23%
 23%  [ 8 ]
No
76%
 76%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 34

War_Caymore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:40 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ZeroPaladn wrote:

To each his own, I still prefer gameplay over sound/graphics anyday, but they still add to the experience. (go FF1!)

Yeah! Go final fantasy III. anyways, on the specks of HDTV, i'm getting a HD projector for my room, and one of my walls are going to be pained white jsut for the occasion. Dont' know when i'm getting it though.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

wow, you have enough room in your room (no pun intended) for a projector?!?!? i wish i had that kind of space in mine

and just so this post has some meaning, no i dont own an HDTV, although i do want one, as i do quite a bit of console gaming
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:21 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Projectors aren't all that big. Hugely expensive... but physically, smaller than a couple of shoeboxes side by side.
Dan_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:11 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm a college student, I can't afford the 75 cents to wash a load of clothes, or the 50 cents to dry them!!
md

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Oh how I wish I could get an old 12"-15" LCD with a broken backlight... how quickly I'd have a projector...
Clayton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer wrote:
Projectors aren't all that big. Hugely expensive... but physically, smaller than a couple of shoeboxes side by side.

i meant he had enough room to make it worthwhile to have a projector in his room, i know how big (or small) they are, i just meant its pretty cool to have a big enough room to make a projector worthwhile Very Happy
War_Caymore

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:02 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i got about 15ft form wall to wall, so that would make about a 60" tv in my room. mount it on the celing form one end of my room and make it project to the other end of my room and voila! Pretty big screen of which i can hook up my PC, and cable to. not to mention feed the sound through my amp and play Quake1 and keep a bedpan ready jsut in case i scare myself too much...
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 22 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: