Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Rate my sigs
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Palaflax

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:17 pm   Post subject: Rate my sigs

Here I go:

The lighting effect... well almost:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

The effect here took me months!!!!!:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

That's all for now, I'll probably post more later. Just rate them and give me some critisism.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Quite nice, for those kind of filter effects those are some of the best I've seen. 8.5/10 for both.

Your second image could use some anti aliasing on the left part though, and the font could be a bit more stand-out-ish. They're both also a bit plain. Though either way, I have very little artistic talent, so I may be spewing out crazy talk. Oh, and I'm also half asleep, so that'll add to it. Wink
Palaflax

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Quite nice, for those kind of filter effects those are some of the best I've seen. 8.5/10 for both.

Your second image could use some anti aliasing on the left part though, and the font could be a bit more stand-out-ish. They're both also a bit plain. Though either way, I have very little artistic talent, so I may be spewing out crazy talk. Oh, and I'm also half asleep, so that'll add to it. Wink

yea they're a little glossy lol.
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: