Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Which forum do you visit most at compsci
Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Read Topic
(No ending time set)
OffTopic
20%
 20%  [ 12 ]
Java
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
General Programming
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Ruby
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Turing
50%
 50%  [ 29 ]
General forum
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
C++
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Other(not mentioned here)
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 58

MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:54 pm   Post subject: Which forum do you visit most at compsci

Well?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

*Moved to polls fourm*

Persoanly i try to read all the forums and as many posts as posiable as it is my job to check the content of them. Tho this is very hard seeing how i have a life and ushely do not get to reply to many of them.

I tend to post more in offtopic and general beuces most of thos posts are either about this site directly, about a debate i am intrestined in or most likey to contain content i need to moderate.

Also i check the staff and scretive forums out a lot. Esptaly the ones where the evil posts go Twisted Evil
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
rizzix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

General Programming and Contests, those two are the only two with some good stuff in there. =/
cool dude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

since u can't vote 2 times i chose off topic because it usually has some interesting, neat stuff there.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I read everything except for turing help
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
I read everything except for turing help

Hahahah.

I actually stumble into the Turing sections now and then. And every time, I see EM.
Andy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:43 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well i read the titles, just not all of the pages
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yep, I read everything and skim the [Turing Help]. The forums where I post most are the forums that are most active: Turing and Off Topic.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I read most new posts except for ones in turing source code and turing help, though I do sometimes answer questions in turing help... if I'm feeling particularly cheery.

It seems that most of my posts are in off-topic... 'tis too bad they seem not to count towards post count...
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Turing forums, sadly, because they are the most active. Though I really prefer reading Ruby & General Programming forums.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Off topic for me and contests with some really neat solutions for problems I have Smile
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

One whould think this poll is biased being posted in an off topic type forum Razz

Speaking of forums, in v3 the forum system will be difrent. We will have sub forums witch should make things intresting.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:21 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah... about that (the subforums)... Will it work in practice? To me some of the forums seem a bit too far in the depths. Think of it from a newbs perspective, will they want to post on the first visible forum, or on the slightly hidden Turing Help forum?
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Well i guses we will have to see or make it so you can not post in the main turing one.
TokenHerbz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

For turing being such a crappy lang, there sure are alot of people in there :S
   Index -> CompSci.ca, General Discussion -> Featured Poll
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 29 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: