Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Logging in
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 am   Post subject: Logging in

Is anyone else having the problem with logging into compsci.ca? I put in my username and password, hit enter, and get redirected back to the login page. Nothing about incorrect username or password, just redi-fucking-rected. This shit happens ALL the time. Yesterday I had to try more than 10 times before I finally got in. What the hells wrong with my account? It's not about cookies, I've try clearing them and it fixes nothing.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
person

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:09 am   Post subject: (No subject)

also, there was just one point in time that i couldnt access the website
apomb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Mazer,. this happens to me ALL the time too, usually when im not at home tho. so its weird.
md

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:28 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

recently there have been many a time when compsci.ca has been seemingly down; and yet FRC is still up. 'Tis most strange.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The down time compsci.ca yester day is unrealted to your login issue. As for FRC, the way our server works is that we can set up miny hosted acounts that may or maynot be on the same server as compsci.ca. FRC has a sub domian of compsci.ca but other wises is compley sperated so anything that i do to compsci.ca will not effect FRC.

As for the login thing, i have not gotten this b4. Could it be that cookies have been disbaled on the computers you are trying to login to?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:50 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Nope.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hummm, well i know when using a poorly set up proxy server (coman in highschools) cookies and ips can get messed up where your cookie will get removed or the packets don't go to the right place. I rember that i my high school peoleop used to play online games like utupia and other sader games (neo pets, sigh) and some times they whould get loged in to other acouts or just loged out.

I will deftaly have to look in to this more tho. What brower are you using?
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Firefox/swiftfox, and at times even Internet Explorer.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Never happened to me. Ever.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I whould sugested cleaning out your cookies, esptlay if you are using the v3 testing at the same time.
Mazer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:33 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Should I also mention that this is the only phpBB message board that gives me problems? And I don't actually check v3 much so we can probably rule that one out.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 11 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: