Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Whats up guys?
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Faluzure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:18 am   Post subject: Whats up guys?

Just discovered this website, and was happy to see a site for canadian programmers.

Im a CS student at Wilfrid Laurier University, (down the street from UWaterloo) and a geek at heart. I look forward to meeting the lot of you.

-Faluzure
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Chinchilla

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:23 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hiya and welcome to Compsci.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:50 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hey, that's pretty awesome. A lot of us here go to University of Waterloo (up the street from WLU), though we mostly just went there after highschool.

I'm interested to know how you found us, as I'd like to get more University level members to register and participate Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Faluzure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Funny story, actually, I was reading a link off of Wikipedia about all of the April Fools day jokes for yesterday, and the site www.compsci.ca just stuck out. So I clicked on it. And here I am.
Tony

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:25 am   Post subject: (No subject)

haha, awesome Very Happy (bonus points to Amailer)

feel free to PM me with questions/comments/suggestions or just to say hi
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Amailer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:19 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yay! Now go write a page about CompSci.ca on Wikipedia, also someone removed compsci from the april fools page Evil or Very Mad

Welcome to CompSci.ca!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Welcome to CompSci.ca, Faluzure!

Seems like we gained more members than we lost yesterday. Smile
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: