Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 2006 Turin(g) Olympics
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Mr. T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:50 pm   Post subject: 2006 Turin(g) Olympics

Discuss.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
zylum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

maybe you can elaborate
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:29 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

The (g) is a pun. He's reffering to the Winter Olympics this year, being held in Turin, Italy.

I think Laughing
Mr. T

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:32 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Good job. Continue.
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:56 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Noramly when we post we bring up new ideas, thought, options, expresions or even just plain facts. Just posting a subject name and "Discuss" is not going to start much a debate.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

unless you call your subject Y R We Here??7?seven77

Martin says:It was Y not Why Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Boo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well that at least had a question implied, although it lost points for idiotic spelling.

What is the discussion supposed to be about? The politics behind the choice of location, whether or not the results actually mean anything, whether FPS should be added as a sport?...
Amailer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I never really watched the winter olympic before, just the summer one (CAN'T WAIT FOR IT AHHHH).

So yes.... quite... intresting, hmm....
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Boo-chan wrote:
whether FPS should be added as a sport?...

Has Paintball been added as an official (team?) sport yet? That would be the first step Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
codemage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Explain.
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:49 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Words.
rizzix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well you see... it is a sports event. Smile
Mazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pwned wrote:
2006 Turin(g) Olympics

Oh! Ohh, hohoho, hahhahahaa... oh man, I laughed so hard that the milk I was drinking just shot through my nose.

Wait a minute. Today's Friday, and that means I didn't drink any milk. What the hell are you planning, Pwned?

Seriously, why don't people call it Torino? It sounds better, and there's no confusion to worry about.
codemage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:44 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Even the Google cache page for Mr. Turambar takes an inordinate amount of time to load.

Add that to the confusion of some networks using the English "Turin", and some using the Italian "Torino".

It's like people who pronounce Quebec "kay-beck" in English conversations. Quit trying to be such know-it-all-fancy-pantses. Wink
Amailer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:12 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I was watching the Men's Snowboarding yesterday- the Canadian guy was showing off to much and he ended up sucking so bad -.-
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 46 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: