Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Fan Mail
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:59 pm   Post subject: Fan Mail

Ever whonder what kind of mail this site gets? Or where some of the post magiclky dispare to? Then you may be in luck. I have just created a new wiki page highlighting some of best mail, posts and pms we have hured over the years.

http://compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Fan_Mail

Be warened tho, some (most) of the content is not aproivte enought to be on this site so some maybe offened by it. Please do not go to this page if u dislike swearing and peoleop making asses of them sevles.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
person

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dont think the link is working for me...is anyone else having a problem too?
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

lol, wow peoleop read/post fast i edited it almost instenty affter i posted.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
cool dude

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

thats the funniest things i read on compsci. my favourite one was

Quote:

A+ average? Not anymore
The 1st of many:

I am an A+ average student and I know turing really well, but I don't have time to work on my final project. Can somebody do it for me, or my average will drop

they're all hilarious. i just can't believe ppl would spend there time writing something so pointless.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That was the 1st ever person to ask for us to do his hole progame for him. The "A+ average? Not anymore" was the reply to him from me. This was long ago on BJs forums.
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:24 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'v heard this before, on compsci its self Rolling Eyes Or at leats something long those lines.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yep some of them are taken form compsci.ca posts that have been quoted on the hall of shame.
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

http://compsci.ca/wiki/index.php?title=Martin !
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Wiki wrote:
I'm obviously not good enough for you guys. That's okay, when we're all 30, you won't be the ones getting the McDonald's employee discount.

*picks self up off of floor from hysterical laughter*

Best thing I've heard all week Laughing He deserves a medal, not a banning.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: