Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 senior prank
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
xtreemboarder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:51 pm   Post subject: senior prank

ok so me and a few buds of mine are thinking of doing a senior prank on our school. i need some ideas. im in grade 11 but i want to start early so i can do everything right... some ideas i had so far:

1. hijacking P.A. system (its been done though... on a show on MTV)
2. There are these concrete bomb-shelter like things outside the school.. i was thinking maybe getting a fork lift and putting something big and heavy there. (gonna be expensive)
3. Paintballing the whole side of the school (once again could get expensive)

thats all i got so far.

i already did a minor senior prank... but it wasnt really on my school more so than my grade 10 history teacher. me and my friends noticed her room was open one day and was completely empty. me and my buds went in there and made a pyramid of all the desks and wrote on the board "the egyptians did it". yeah LAWL... she made her class take the pyramid apart. no students were injured.

ok so guys, give me some ideas... pleeeease
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
person

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:54 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

well, last yr my school made a swimming pool out of garbage bags and desks on our auditorium's stage

they stayed after school (maybe allnight) to do it

it was actually going pretty well untill a janitor decided to kick a desk and flood the auditorium
MyPistolsIn3D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Ecstacy in the teachers coffees.
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

At Waterloo one night while a bunch of people were studying in the math lounge in the math building, a buddy and me took over the PA system in mathsoc and played a 15 minute long phone sex mp3 on repeat for about an hour.
Dan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:59 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Well by far 1 is the eastest, less likey to you in trouble and costes the less. 2 is a coman one by engerines at unions but if u screw it up and some one gets hurt or somthing breaks you are in shit + the costs. 3. is vaidlisume and could get you in legal shit as well as in truble with your school and the cost.

I whould go with the "hacking" the P.A. system or if u have the time and skill try doing somthing to all the computers at once. Did that to my compsci teacher in highschool as well as many other things.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Some MIT hacks: http://hacks.mit.edu/Hacks/Gallery.html
xtreemboarder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

yeah hijacking the p.a. is ptobably the best idea. but it also is the most problematic. my school has cameras, so i can't really sneak in without them seeing me. plus i still dont get how i can take the base and a phone splitter and hooking them up somewhere in the office without anyone noticing... id have to get myself in trouble purposely to get into the principals office and just hope that she leaves for a minute....
Martin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:59 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It wasn't hacking. We just kind of walked into the office and did it. Nobody noticed.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:45 am   Post subject: (No subject)

From what I've heard, one of the other pranks here at Waterloo (graduating Mechanical Engineers I belive) assembled a car within a building overnight. It could not have been moved out of the building without taking it back appart Laughing
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
brenn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
From what I've heard, one of the other pranks here at Waterloo (graduating Mechanical Engineers I belive) assembled a car within a building overnight. It could not have been moved out of the building without taking it back appart Laughing

MUST. DO. O_O

Except, it'll be made out of LEGO. But still life-sized.
md

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Speaking of pranks... anyone know who in engineering currently is in possession of the tool? Methinks it's in need of some "liberation"
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:52 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
anyone know who in engineering currently is in possession of the tool?

me thinks you need to worry about retrival of your log first Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
md

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Tony wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
anyone know who in engineering currently is in possession of the tool?

me thinks you need to worry about retrival of your log first Confused

Nah, we can use the tool as a hostage. It's easy to get another log... there are plenty of trees. How easy would it be to replace your tool? Wink
Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:15 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
Nah, we can use the tool as a hostage. It's easy to get another log... there are plenty of trees. How easy would it be to replace your tool? Wink

just watch out for the tie.. my friends are planning to burn it
md

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

just watch out for the tie.. my friends are planning to burn it

What are their names? Accidents are in teh works...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 15 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: