Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My Tribute to Silver Surfer and German Futbol (Soccer)
Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Kuntzy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:38 pm   Post subject: My Tribute to Silver Surfer and German Futbol (Soccer)

This is my tribute to German Soccer, and the best super hero ever: Silver Surfer! ... I cut the silver surfer image out of the front of a comic i scanned and the rest was found on google images, its a pretty big file due to the dpi (600). I want to make it into a poster. This is not the full sized version i had to cut the size down by a third or so i could post it (due to file size limitations)

smaller.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  327.36 KB
 Viewed:  4700 Time(s)

smaller.jpg

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:16 pm   Post subject: Re: My Tribute to Silver Surfer and German Futbol (Soccer)

Kuntzy wrote:
TThis is not the full sized version i had to cut the size down by a third or so i could post it (due to file size limitations)

This is not the any sized file! Where is it?
   Index -> Graphics and Design, Graphics -> The Showroom
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: