Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Interfacing With Parallel Port
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Jeremiah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:15 pm   Post subject: Interfacing With Parallel Port

Hey im taking my first computer class and im trying to interface a joystick with a fire button into my turing program. im sure i can figure out how to operate it with the program but im having trouble getting my windows xp comp to recognize the device. i know i have to change a setting but i dont know what to change. please help, its urgent

Martin says:Holy capslock, Batman!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Justin_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

What school you at? GCI?
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Justin_ wrote:
What school you at? GCI?
ever heard of pm?

anyways, Jeremiah, are u sure the controller is plug and play compatible? if not, you might need a driver for it
Jeremiah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:17 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey guys thx but i got it, my frend told me how. i needed to install a turing file. and btw, im just a grade 11 student lol, no special skool. i actually made a simple calculator program and i made a joystik with fire button that im trying to interface with it. if u culd help me interface it culd u post it on my turing source code post: "Jeremiah's Calculator".
Justin_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Andy wrote:

Justin_ wrote:
What school you at? GCI?
ever heard of pm?

No Andy, what oh what is a pm?
Andy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:23 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

its called private message. if you havent read the rules like you were supposed to when you joined the site, i suggest you go back and read it again. do not post comments that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic, use private message if you need to ask personal questions
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: