Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 for hacker dan or tony
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Spitfyre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:39 pm   Post subject: for hacker dan or tony

i have been logged on this site since about a month now and i have made some posts........so i was just wondering how the rank (just newbcake) goes up and what are the categories for that
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
chrispminis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Either, its a mistake, ot you've done very very noobish things and people are thinking its ridiculous. Such as... posting this in the general discussion section instead of the off topic where it belongs i think lol. It was probably for bringing up old topics, next time just pm the programs creator.
person

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
have been logged on this site since about a month now and i have made some posts........so i was just wondering how the rank (just newbcake) goes up and what are the categories for that

go to the FAQ section of the website to see the criteria to the rankings, and dont you have a thread discussing this already?
Cervantes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

chrispminis wrote:
It was probably for bringing up old topics, next time just pm the programs creator.

Or for the ridiculously huge avatar.

Spitfyre, conduct these requests through PM's, please.

And this should go to [Off Topic]
Delos

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And appropriatness ratings of his Rank just soar! Laughing Ah, good times.
Tony

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

This might be it, but I'm not sure.. I wasn't the one to assign this particular rank.

And as mentioned above -- this should have been PMed to me, as one can't expect me to read every post made.. we have over 100 000 at this point.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Also was not me, but that post metioned above whould do it. I whould apreashte if super mods PMed me or posted in one of the mod forums when they take such ataucations tho.....
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:53 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'll PM Spitfyre and see if we can get this resolved
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: