Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Artillery Game (alot like pocket tanks)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
jeo77

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:39 pm   Post subject: Artillery Game (alot like pocket tanks)

Alright, its got a couple of glitches, but it was my first assignment to make in turing using what I knew. Everyone else tried making pong, (some had troubles with it Razz ) and I had to go for a harder one. Please excuse some of the obvious errors,and the crappy menu... I ran outa time Wink

Artillery_Strike.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Artillery_Strike.zip
 Filesize:  420.39 KB
 Downloaded:  791 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Clayton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

overall not very impressive found that player 1s turret was very hard to fire accurately and the controls very confusing. pics dont work which is disappointing and rules/instructions are kind of foggy. could have been done better but not bad for a first program suggest explaining more clearly the program through commenting
overall id give it a 4 out of 10 bit disappointed
Rasta Fella

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:08 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't want to bring up an old topic (hypocritical) but... he did do a good job considering it was his first program on Turing. +bits

P.S. The menu was pretty *cough bad *cough...
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: