Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 simple+fun
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Saad85

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 pm   Post subject: simple+fun

this is a code i wrote yesterday. drugs help increase the fun-ness a lot.

drag the maker around to have the dots made at different points(duh)

drag to make lines.

drag the black circle and it will disappear, but keep dragging it. if you put it over a line, the line will temporarily disappear, letting the particles through.

2.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  2.t
 Filesize:  4.91 KB
 Downloaded:  236 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
jrblast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:18 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

That is...whats the word im looking for? AWESOME!!! nice Razz pretty cool, took a min for me to realize that the particles come from the bergandy (is that how you spell it? circle, and the particles flow over the lines, not through Razz nice
Cervantes

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Not bad. It would be nice if the particles fell properly though. As in, they should accelerate down, rather then fall at a constant speed. That means they'd be moving at a reasonable speed when the hit a line, so you'd have to do some good collision detection to make sure they don't go through the line.

+10 bits
Saad85

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:07 am   Post subject: (No subject)

i think i shall add that in there.. i was thinking about it earlier but i wanted to keep the lag to a minimum.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: