Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 THE MACS CREW 'little man'
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

WHO HAS PLAYED THE PAC-MAN MY FRIEND MADE?
(No ending time set)
I HAVE!
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
I HAVE NOT!
8%
 8%  [ 1 ]
huh?
83%
 83%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

neomatrium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:54 pm   Post subject: THE MACS CREW 'little man'

my first submission, im a friend of... wats his name... the guy who made pac-man. i made this in grade 9, the controls are not given, becuz its not meant to be user-friendly. this is for a reason. i will soon stop work on it, becuz i am currently studing grade 11 java, ICS-3M3 at skul. any comments r welcome. pls do not post that u do not noe the controls for this game. i will not tell u. soon i will enable user-friendliness on it. until then enjoy it (btw this is not the latest version, my latest version is at skul, and i am posting this at home)!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
neomatrium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:58 pm   Post subject: uh

sry
neomatrium

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:16 pm   Post subject: OMG

OMG Y CANT I POST THE FILE!
Cervantes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:41 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Are you posting a compiled .exe? Try zipping it.
Mr. T

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:04 pm   Post subject: Alex's Opinion

Nothing has been posted. A mod should lock this.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:47 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah he did put some usless replies on there, but he's right. I didn't want to bug anyone with the fact that I too aren't able to upload anything. Not a text file, not a zipped text file, nothing. Not even a turing file.

CompSci.ca wrote:

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./../bbs/files/asteroid.t.

Because if you look close enough, no one's added an attachment to any post in a while, its all code.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:46 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pwned wrote:
Nothing has been posted. A mod should lock this.

We can think for ourselves. Wink
Also, why lock it when he could decide to post source code or post a link to an alternate hosting of it?

Jamonathin wrote:

CompSci.ca wrote:

Upload Error: Could not upload Attachment to ./../bbs/files/asteroid.t.

Scary. CompSci.ca is breaking, bit by bit. When I try to upload a file, it seems to stall for a very long period of time. Until I get frustrated enough and close the tab. Wink Perhaps I'm not waiting long enough to receive this message.
jamonathin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cervantes wrote:
Scary. CompSci.ca is breaking, bit by bit. When I try to upload a file, it seems to stall for a very long period of time. Until I get frustrated enough and close the tab. Wink Perhaps I'm not waiting long enough to receive this message.

Nope, lol. But it's all fixed now.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I don't know lettucenoodles, it said the error message fairly quickly when I tried...

Does "it's all fixed now" include bits? That would mean that ln over here has a lot of bits to hand out Smile.
Mazer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:06 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
Does "it's all fixed now" include bits? That would mean that ln over here has a lot of bits to hand out Smile.

Only one way to be sure. Donate your bits to me. 8)
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

It still doesn't work Wink
neomatrium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:20 am   Post subject: really sry

i've been trying to post it but everytime i try and post something im suddenly logged out. i've tried it many many times to no avail. i'm hoping this one will work, and heres the attachment that was meant to be there a while ago. (the newest version is still at skul)

PS. thank you O might mods and Co. for not locking it. I was truly trying to post this for a while now.

CHAOS DarkFighters Beta Ver~ 5.09.17.2.3.exe.zip
 Description:
wen running take out the .zip it is only there so the attachment doesnt get blocked.

Download
 Filename:  CHAOS DarkFighters Beta Ver~ 5.09.17.2.3.exe.zip
 Filesize:  1.09 MB
 Downloaded:  3133 Time(s)

neomatrium

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:24 am   Post subject: oops

there is some wierd stuff in there. it wasnt supposed to be there... The game is called dark fighters. the controls include the numpad, 's', enter,+.
neomatrium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:18 am   Post subject: ???

any feedback at all? its one of my very old programs, and I'm doing things far beyond that, but i'd still like to noe what people think of it. I guess its payback for not posting any feedback for all those things i dwnloaded from here, lol
neomatrium

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:14 pm   Post subject: er

i was ecpecting at leats one post, but it doesnt matter anymore its too old to learn anything from it. im way beyond that now
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: