Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 RGB colour mixer
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Do you think a program like this might come in handy every now and then?
(No ending time set)
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

bored_hacker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:07 am   Post subject: RGB colour mixer

This is a program I made in my spare time a few months ago but never got around to posting it. It's a basic program that lets you pick RGB shades from 0 to 255 and gives you the result.

RGBmix.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  RGBmix.zip
 Filesize:  311.65 KB
 Downloaded:  155 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
cool dude

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:16 am   Post subject: (No subject)

pretty good. a lot of these programs people r doing and they're pretty useful when it comes to choosing colours. Smile
DIIST

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:17 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Pretty Cool, but i dont think something so small should take up so much screen resoluton. I run on 800 by 600 system so i had to scroll down to change the blue values. Confused

Plus you might want to make a way for it to increase all the R,G,B values at the same time to show how you can add brightness to a colour or decrease brightness. Plus i think it would be cool if you make a scale for cmyk and other colour spaces. There a lot of cool links in google that show you how to convert form RGB to CMYK and other scales. Other wise nice use of the RGB module and GUI Smile
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

To make it even more useful when working with Turing and various types of colours, try putting what the closest Turing colour code would be to that RGB value. It's easy to do using whatdotcolour() and it allows this program to be helpful for people who don't know how to use the RGB module.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: