Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 CCC (Canadian Computing Competition)
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 9:23 pm   Post subject: CCC (Canadian Computing Competition)

hey is any one going to wrie the ccc this year?

if your school dose not do the ccc get them singed up now be it is too late. more info here.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:55 am   Post subject: (No subject)

ya man, thx for the reminder! Very Happy

I'll be in for sure... And I'll be kicking some major programming asses in Stage 2 Wink Atleast I hope...

damn, gotta e-mail those guys, ask if I can write stage1 in VB/C++

I really don't want to go back to turing...
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

sick! I've just got an e-mail from waterloo guys, they say its ok to write CCC stage1 in VB and/or C++ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Down with turing we go! Wink

Bwahahaha, this CCC gonna rock.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
FizixMan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:27 am   Post subject: (No subject)

bah! It's not the language, it's the programmer that counts! Last year in the ECCO competition (I think that's what it was called), my team of four programmers only made it to the second round Sad But the other three group members were using C++ and Turbo C... what did I use? TURING! And guess who finished any of the programs? Yup, yours truly. I managed to carry the team to the second round, but even though I got my program finished, they didn't manage to get theirs working. Sad

*sigh* oh well... lol, you should have seen the look on my friend's face when I showed him my program to determine the inverse of a matrix that has fractional elements and could solve a system of linear equations... lol. This guy has been using C++ and all for most of his life and he was totally appalled at the nested for loops and if statements EVERYWHERE. Very Happy he just aboot had a heart attack.
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: