Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 SC: brood war >_<
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 7:22 pm   Post subject: SC: brood war >_<

Yes, I know the game is like 8 years old, but it seems back at our school we've re-animated it.

Anyway, does anyone still play?
And also if anyone happens to have a working Brood War CD key for BattleNet that they wouldn't mind letting go of, please PM me, I'd greatly appreciate it Smile
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:54 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, you remember this topic...

Well, I haven't played it in a while, but I'd be willing to give it a try again if you want to play. As I recall I was quite good... Thinking

As for CD key... You use the same CD key for Starcraft as Brood War. Otherwise I'll have to check if I have a certain list with me still...
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:57 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Hmm.. I haven't played that game in years, but it was a lot of fun back in the day Very Happy Let me know on IRC if you wanna play for a while, [Gandalf]! ^_^

And yeah, BW doesn't have a CD-key, it piggybacks on SC.
HazySmoke)345

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hey, I still play that. My username there is also HazySmoke)345. Do you play a lot of UMS? More specifically, bounds? I like those.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:11 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Alrighty, once I find my CD, and see you on IRC we can give it a go. Smile

From time to time I find UMS games fun, but I really dislike it when people play the game just for them. Playing UMS games just isn't 1337 enough! Laughing Never heard of bounds though.
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: