Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Mucc (55-69)
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:16 am   Post subject: Mucc (55-69)

Mucc is a pretty good japanese band. They do sort of (slow rock - medium rock - hard rock - gothic rock - metal songs) which are so unique that they have their own genre of songs. Their latest album is "Kuchiki no tou", a must hear album. If you have some time on your hands and got bored of listening to the same s**t again, try this band. Their songs cant be categorized as any genre because they could suddenly change an extreme song into really slow song and vice versa.

Anyways, I would recommend the following songs if you would like to listen:

Anyways, if you need a sample 30 second of any song, I will glady post it.... because methinks we are not allowed to post complete mp3's for some legal blabble, are we Question

Edit: I linked them to Radioblogclub search results so you just have to click on the song to listen to them.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Cervantes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:08 pm   Post subject: Re: Mucc (55-69)

MysticVegeta wrote:

Anyways, if you need a sample 30 second of any song, I will glady post it.... because methinks we are not allowed to post complete mp3's for some legal blabble, are we Question

What if the song is less than 30sec in length? Such as Her Majesty, by The Beatles--23 seconds.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahah good one Cervantes, I actually never came across a song less than 30 seconds :S Even the intros for most of the bands are more than 30 seconds guitar... haha 23 seconds lol Laughing You always have a counter dont you? Wink heheh
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: