Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Blind Guardian
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:29 pm   Post subject: Blind Guardian

So I was in the music store the other day looking through imports (I refuse to buy domestic music on the grounds that the Japanese music industry is a bunch of fascists - $30 for a single? Hahaha. I have a 50mbps internet connection, thank you very much. Fortunately, imports are cheaper than in Canada usually - $10 - $15 for a CD) and I found this band called Blind Guardian. They do metal themed to things like Lord of the Rings. I think it's pretty good - a nice twist.

Check it out if you have a chance.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:22 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hmm if you ever get a chance, buy the "Kuchiki no tou" album by "Mucc". It kicks ass Smile *Alternate metal*
Martin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I can't afford Japanese music man.

$100 will get me two Japanese CD's and lunch here. $40 for a CD. Video games sell for $70 - $90
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yeah Blind Guardian is pretty good. They have a Gandalf theme too. Very Happy

Oh, and Blind Guardian is a perfect example of why people who think that the only kind of metal is 'heavy metal' and 'death metal' are quite wrong.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:19 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Is it speed metal? I only like speed metal. Death metal = idiotic, Heavy metal = eh weird. I like hard rock better than metal though...
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: