Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 New S-Engine Release -- Now Hosted on Sourceforge.net
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
SeanWestdaleWarriors

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 pm   Post subject: New S-Engine Release -- Now Hosted on Sourceforge.net

The latest version of the S-Engine, the Alternate GUI for Turing, has been release and is hosted at Sourceforge.net.

Its project page is here - http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/s-engine

Important - Users of the old versions of the S-Engine should upgrade because of serious capability, and performance errors were discovered.

I will try to update it regularly on sourceforge, so check back every month or so and a new release should exist.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
rizzix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:26 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

add examples to ur site.. they help publicise the product.

-- btw just to warn you, turing is being replaced with java. Wink
Neo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Very cool, very 'professional' looking. 8) Although I did get an error with the vScrollBar pic not loading and causing the program to crash in some instances.
ecliptical

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

digging up old threads...but gotta say this is one of the cooler things made in turing.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:07 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

really great, excellent... Kicks the old GUI's a$$. Looks just like GUI on WinXP, send it to holtsoft perhaps this should grab their attention... maybe they will give you some $$ for it because the licence is still yours Smile
chrispminis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Excellent! Love it, will find someehere to use it. Easily one of my favourite Turing creations. Best idea I've seen too. Eventually should be a must-have.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: