Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Forumer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:43 pm   Post subject: My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)

also flickering removed. Lol.
Please do not post this somewhere else without my credit.

Animate.t
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Animate.t
 Filesize:  4.63 KB
 Downloaded:  397 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
A.J

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:30 pm   Post subject: Re: My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)

very nice animation Very Happy

your next step wud be to make sure the pacman can't leave the screen.

You also might want to use records/types to help store the x/y coordinates (instead of creating them individually all the time)

not bad Very Happy
Forumer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm   Post subject: RE:My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)

well i just started learnin turing and all but now im gettin environment errors, but ill fix those once my turin starts workin again. and thnx Lol.
S_Grimm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm   Post subject: RE:My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)

Enviromental Errors can not be fixed. Why? Because Turing Sucks and is a dead language. there is no support for it at all.

BTW. Nice anamation. Like A.J said, try to make it so that the pacman won;t go off screen.
Forumer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 pm   Post subject: RE:My Pacman flying across the screen(movable)

all i have to do is limit the variable, prob another if wen its around maxx or maxy then u cant moe to that place btw, that error didnt happen wen i first dled it..it happened recently.
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: