Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What I did to my friends...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
1of42

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
Couldn't hit him even though I wanted to, I would have been kicked out of IB Program -_-; Mad

Uh huh... would you maybe have just gotten suspended? The IB says nothing about having to behave at school while taking it... and if your school's idea of a punishment is to de-enroll you from a program that at most schools is voluntary and a step above the normal curriculum, then they have some issues Razz
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Hikaru79

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Here's what I don't get. The guy, supposed to be your friend, destroys your MP3 player intentionally, maliciously, in front of your face, for *no* freaking reason, and then, LATER THAT DAY, is not suspicious about your sudden efforts to help him with his science mark? You must have some retarded friends. Razz

Anyway, all you made him lose was a few hours while he reinstalls Windows. You, on the other hand, lost an expensive piece of hardware, and a lot of face with your classmates. You need to get some more serious revenge >.>
md

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:14 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I recomend a flaming bag of cow manuer in his locker.
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

And where do you propose he get the cow manure? *cough*guelph*cough*
And then open/close a locked locker WITH a FLAMING bag inside...

Cornflake must have l337 skizzles.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:58 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hikaru79 wrote:
destroys your MP3 player intentionally, maliciously, in

hmm it didnt work for a few hours but now it does because Its flash one Smile cant break it by dropping it Smile (I have a feeling he fixed it by dropping it because the volume down buton didnt work that good before but now it does Very Happy)

Cornflake: I love that idea!!!! I will go to the store right now!! Hmm which one though Shifty
RscMod

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:08 pm   Post subject: Re: What I did to my friends...

why dont you post the prog if you think it works and all post it and other people can makre it better and someone like me could add a prog that turns off and on your comp randominly at different times of the day
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:42 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm not sure that would be a good course of action, seeing what a lot of noobies going on this site may intend to do with a program like that (fully working or not).

Also, if I'm not mistaked, your danasoft signature is against the rules. It's also wrong, since that information does not reflect whether or not you have a firewall.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:12 pm   Post subject: Re: What I did to my friends...

RscMod wrote:
why dont you post the prog if you think it works and all post it and other people can makre it better and someone like me could add a prog that turns off and on your comp randominly at different times of the day

Hmm is it me or have you not thought about the consequences? Obviously this is a pretty lame Idea. Same reason what Gandalf said...
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:20 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Paul wrote:
And where do you propose he get the cow manure? *cough*guelph*cough*
And then open/close a locked locker WITH a FLAMING bag inside...

Cornflake must have l337 skizzles.

I could tell you how it's done but then I'd have to kill you. I am a master at such things... once filled someone's locker with condoms (top to bottom... it took a lot); and swapped two locker doors... it's amazing what you can do with two afternoon spares...
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:43 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
once filled someone's locker with condoms (top to bottom... it took a lot); and swapped two locker doors... it's amazing what you can do with two afternoon spares...

Would you fill a persons locker with condoms? and How the hell did you remove the doors?
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:06 am   Post subject: (No subject)

I'm wondering why Cornflake was carrying around a lockerfull of slightly used condoms... Confused
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:10 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

timmytheturtle wrote:
Cornflake wrote:
once filled someone's locker with condoms (top to bottom... it took a lot); and swapped two locker doors... it's amazing what you can do with two afternoon spares...

Would you fill a persons locker with condoms? and How the hell did you remove the doors?

Perhaps filled top to bottom is an over statement; we only filled the space that was left with all his stuff in it; took about 2000. Bulk prices are cheap Wink

As for doors, first you pick the lock; then you unscrew the screws on the hinges. Then swap and replace. If your doors are rivetted on (one was) use a hand drill (it's got to be quiet) to drill the rivets out; replace them with screws.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
As for doors, first you pick the lock; then you unscrew the screws on the hinges. Then swap and replace. If your doors are rivetted on (one was) use a hand drill (it's got to be quiet) to drill the rivets out; replace them with screws.

And no one saw or heard anything? Man your lucky my old high school has atleast 4 camera's per hallway, you couldn't do anything with out them watching
md

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

timmytheturtle wrote:
Cornflake wrote:

And no one saw or heard anything? Man your lucky my old high school has atleast 4 camera's per hallway, you couldn't do anything with out them watching

No cameras in the school at all and no teachers walking the halls. Since we had out spares at that time every day for an entire semester and we sat in the same spot playing cards or talking it seemed to everyone who might have seen us that nothing was out of the ordinary.
timmytheturtle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
No cameras in the school at all and no teachers walking the halls. Since we had out spares at that time every day for an entire semester and we sat in the same spot playing cards or talking it seemed to everyone who might have seen us that nothing was out of the ordinary.

Well lucky you, we were not aloud to be in the halls during spare, unless we were: going to the bathroom, library, cafeteria, outside, or to locker. We weren't aloud to sit by our lockers we were to goto the cafeteria , library, or go outside. And there is always atleast one teacher found wandering the halls at somepoint looking to complain about our uniform or ask "where should you be right now?"
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 4  [ 49 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: