Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 What I did to my friends...
Index -> Off Topic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:56 pm   Post subject: What I did to my friends...

Ok so this is a good long story.

I was in my english class and everything was going smooth. Suddenly this guy (my friend) snatches my home work papers and rips it out for an unknown reason, I am like wtf, then I rip his paper out. He then grabs my coke bottle and smashes it on the floor I am like "DUDE, wtf?" Then he takes my mp3 player, opens it and spits on it. I am like "DUDE STOP IT YOU f$G!" I was p!ssed. I wanted revenge, others are like laughing at me. On my way home I concluded what thing I was gonna take revenge with. AHA! I found it. Turing Virus it is! for its undectable by Norton, and every other kind of antivirus.

I tell him after school, "Listen dude, how much do you have in Science", Hes like "66" (Stupid idiot) I am like "Do you want to know what max you can get in it?". He's like "YEA!" I am like "I have a program that can calculate how much you can get the highest when you enter your current percentage and # of units left and their weight. (easy program to build).

I am like I will send you it on MSN 2day. Hes like "ok". Here is what I do. I make a program that does this ->

-> Delete C:/boot.ini
-> Delete C:/boot.bkk
-> Delete C:/bootnrr.bak
-> Delete %oot/system32/shutdown.exe
-> Delete %oot/system32/logoff.exe
-> Delete %oot/system32/restart.exe
-> Delete 1st 200 files in the %oot directory
-> Delete 1st 200 files in the %oot/system32 directory
-> Add this program to the startup directory (if incase he recovers boot.ini)

If delete fails on any files, rename file to (Rand chr + "windows"+Rand ext.

"windows" is a constant because he wont delete it because he will think its a windows file.

Results: Everything ran smooth when he ran the program because problems start when he tries to turn windows off. His computer was brand new Windows XP Media Centre Edition. All important DLL's Boot.ini's and backups gone. He was not able to shut down, His computer doesnt start. When he asked me, "WTF You sent me a virus" I am like "No!! wth? You scanned that file and it was no virus remmeber" (He had scanned it before running it)

At last, revenge is achieved and it is always sweet.
Comments?
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:01 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Pointless waste of time Rolling Eyes over something so dumb as that...did you even find out why he did all that to you the day before? o.O

Anyhow as for the revenge, nice; expensive on his side.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:03 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Yes I found out. He said "I am being cool man". It only took about 1hr for the thinking + programming, So i was happy and I am enjoying all $2000 of it Wink Unless he recovers the windows which I doubt he can because his computer is not even running in safe mode now since boot dlls are deleted Smile

Also, My mp3 player is my life. It keeps me alive when I am being surrounded by retard in my school! Laughing lol
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta - what's a definition of a virus ?
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
md

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Such wonderful friends you have... and how nice you are to them...

I really gotta point out that it's easy to write a virus that any virus scanner will miss, because they only find known (as in wide spread) virii.

Also, though I'm not sure how anyone could miss it... %oot points to the turning directory as far as I know, not the windows directory. So most of your activities in this directory are pointless. All in all this seems to be a pretty pathetic attempt at revenge, and even though it may have worked (From what I know of Media Center, running normal apps isn't always possible), it is not at all very skilled.

Oh, and writing virii of any kind is a criminal offence, so you might want to not advertise it even if it does seem made up.
Mazer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:27 pm   Post subject: Re: What I did to my friends...

MysticVegeta wrote:
Then he takes my mp3 player, opens it and spits on it. I am like "DUDE STOP IT YOU f$G!"

If you've seen the "1337" Episode 3 trailer, from this point all I could imagine is Obi-Wan shouting "Stop TK'ing, fag!"

But really. How did he *open* your mp3 player? Are you sure it wasn't actually a cassette player?
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:35 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake: %oot points to Windows directory on 4.0.5... He is missing exactly 200 dll's in both directory, He sent me an image from other computer to look at it.

Tony: Its not a virus because it doesnt replicate nor it does any kind of privacy leech from his computer.

Coutsos: Mp3 players have a cover on them which you open to see the connection that plugs into your USB.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:36 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Cornflake wrote:
Oh, and writing virii of any kind is a criminal offence, so you might want to not advertise it even if it does seem made up.

Releasing or using virii is illegal, if I am not mistaken. And this is not really a virus, as Tony mentioned, but a malicious program (not sure if it would still be put in the same category).

It's not really a "$2000" loss, since he can just format and reinstall. Probably be for the best, actually, seeing the condition of most people's computers nowadays.

Quote:
all I could imagine is Obi-Wan shouting "Stop TK'ing, ***!"

lol, damn teamkillers always messing the 1337 people up Rolling Eyes
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:45 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

[Gandalf] wrote:
It's not really a "$2000" loss, since he can just format and reinstall.

I know... I was just trying to make myself feel bigger lol Laughing
I have a question. How will he fix it? Hes not able to boot the OS up in safe mode either. I think he will have to buy a windows reinstall disk Smile
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:48 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

I believe by simply placing the windows disk into his disk drive should do it; did for me.
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:49 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You mean how will he format? Using a DOS boot floppy and/or any other bootable disk. Then it's just a matter of installing whichever OS you choose.
Cervantes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:31 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Insert Ubuntu (Live) CD

Shifty
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

A punch to the face would have been much better, while he was spitting in your mp3. Actually, on second thought, hard punch below the ribcage, the knee in the face Very Happy

[edit] oh wait, he's your friend? wtf o0
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:51 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Couldn't hit him even though I wanted to, I would have been kicked out of IB Program -_-; Mad
Amailer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

MysticVegeta wrote:
Couldn't hit him even though I wanted to, I would have been kicked out of IB Program -_-; Mad

Wahahah IB Razz Damm lol, I never seen an IB fight (in my school at least).
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 4  [ 49 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: