Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 AstroDS
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
DIIST

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:06 pm   Post subject: AstroDS

Well this was one of my protype programs. Its the same as astro advanced, but its two player. The controls are at the help option. I should have posted earlier but i forgot it existed. I am sorry to say no hyper space, but its still as good!

AstroDS.zip
 Description:
Astro Duel Screen

Download
 Filename:  AstroDS.zip
 Filesize:  292.09 KB
 Downloaded:  246 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Mystify

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:13 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Sweet Game....

You might want to think about changed the first players controls to the arrow keys and second players to a and d and s for shoot or sumthin like that
DIIST

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks, I'am not the best at deciding what keys to use Embarassed ! But it is still a prototype version so i can guess i can make it a little better! Wink
Paul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Wow, great job.
I believe thats the first dual screen turing program I've seen so far Very Happy

suggestions:
this decision is purely yours, it doesn't make the game better or worse, perhaps just more interesting. If you limited the number of existing shots at a time, it may make the game slightly more difficult.

You can just hold down the the reload key, and you can continously shoot I believe.

and then there's the generic stuff like:
- upgrades
- verticle movement
- bosses?

But as it is your game is awesome Smile

gee, I haven't given out bits in ages o0
DIIST

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Thanks! If you liked playing this game, you should try its twin!Wink http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=10484
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: