Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 Finally done pong!
Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
WhatDotColourMaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:37 pm   Post subject: Finally done pong!

[mod:43e4c9dac0]
The falowing code was orgainl posted here:
http://www.compsci.ca/v2/viewtopic.php?t=1856&highlight=pong+rpg

The user in question has copyed the code in almost competation with giving litte to no cerited to the orgianl poster. Therefor the topic will be locked. For any questions or coments realting to the code pleas post them in the orgianl topic.
[/mod:43e4c9dac0]

Well, This is IT!!!!! I finally finished PONG RPG. I know many of you might have already done this but im excited because it took me a long time(trust me) to figure out this(especially the variables).I recomended many kids in my class to check this site out, so they could learn from this site. Well have fun playing PONG. Such a hard game to program yet so simple to play...

Any Comments always appreciated...

[MOD: Stop using ALL CAPS in your topic titles, and don't over use the exclamation mark]

PONG RPG FINAL!!!!.T
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  PONG RPG FINAL!!!!.T
 Filesize:  17.09 KB
 Downloaded:  401 Time(s)

Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:53 pm   Post subject: Re: FINALLY DONE PONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhatDotColourMaster wrote:
Such a hard game to program yet so simple to play...

I think you've made it to be overly complicated by about 700 lines..

pong in 19 lines is all you need Wink
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
RedRogueXIII

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:04 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

my paddle's movement is choppy, (did you use View.Update?), it lags before moving... but it is intresting with the different modes.
WhatDotColourMaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:20 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Quote:
I think you've made it to be overly complicated by about 700 lines..

True...but I added more things such as text and other "flashy" affects. But is it still possible to make Pong in 19 lines??!!!

I'm hungry for bits!!!!!! AHHHHH
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:40 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Congrats for your hardwork of copying other peoleops code for you own you get the very rare gift of -1337 bits for your negitve leetness. I hope this will be a lesson for you and you will not posting just for bits. And yes we know about the other ones you copyed.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
ZeroPaladn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:05 am   Post subject: (No subject)

that was ... epileptic. very overly complicated, overly coded, and very poor padle movement. i see in the upper left corner of the screen, the program waiting for a input. If i do remember correctly, you should be using Input.KeyDown for something like this, not get. and dont fork everything, loop it! that way you can stick a View.Update in there, along with a delay (if required). Nice try, but try to use your own code next time..
WhatDotColourMaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:27 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hey hacker dan i will make another account on compsci.ca

HAPPY
Tony

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i will make another account on compsci.ca

I will ban them both if you do
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
WhatDotColourMaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:32 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahahaha Tony you wont know which account i will be using.....
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:39 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hahaaha... Oh wait. Before saying stupid things like that, learn what you are talking about. He can check your IP, and if you have a dynamic one it'll still be somewhere in your area. Besides, it would be obvious who is behind posts like what we have seen come out of you.
It's too bad that whole schools can be blocked because of one or two idiots, but you should really only be going on at home for the most part. If you are at school, the teacher is there for help.
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:15 am   Post subject: (No subject)

hahahahaha Tony you wont know which account i will be using.....

I can get from Waterloo to Mississauga in under an hour. And don't think that we haven't visited some of our other users in person..
WhatDotColourMaster

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:38 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok...but can i make another account to start off fresh??? with 0 bits??Or do i have to stay with the same account??
Tony

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:55 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

You may not start a new account.
Dan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:57 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

ok...but can i make another account to start off fresh??? with 0 bits??Or do i have to stay with the same account??

HA, you can not get past old Hacker Dan that easy. I have banned your new acount as arocdents to the rules posted about cerivumventing punshments throw creating 2nd acounts (yes there aucatly are rules about just that).

It whould not be hard to work off the bits if you stop copying and spaming and start trying to be a good member of the comunity. If you did such we probly whould give you the bits back any how.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
[Gandalf]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:25 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Hehe, Tony, you could visit me while you're at it, wouldn't be too far Wink.

Quote:
Therefor the topic will be locked.

Forgetting something?

*edit* Upon further thought... Does this guy even know how to 'program' in Turing on his own at all?
   Index -> Programming, Turing -> Turing Submissions
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicRate TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 2  [ 16 Posts ]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: