Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 How do you convert Strings to chars?
Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:44 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Illidan Stormrage wrote:

I know this guy personally, and we call each other n00b all the time, it's no big deal. But he does always get other people to basically do his work for him. Today he actually addmitted he is a n00b.

Ether way i/this site dose not condone such coments in the help sections. At a least they whould be spam since you did not contrubit at all to the descuction.

Quote:

Oh, and post count has nothing to do with being a n00b. You could be a "veteran" and still be a n00b. I have encountered several "veterans" who are n00bs.

Yes you are right if we are talking about progaming abliity but i was refuring to being a newbe to this site.

Quote:

Still, what he wants to do is highly easy, and I can show it to him tomorrow how to do it. And I fixed your spelling mistakes. Wink

Also any "veteran" of this site can tell you that insuating my spelling can lead down bad paths (or very funny one depedning on if u mean it jokingly or not).

I am not trying to be an ass or anything i am just trying to keep the fourms runing smoothly and firendely. We whont an everiment where peoleop can ask questions with out worrying about being made fun of for it. To aviod spaming this topic any fruther pleases reply to any coments about admin/moding forms and rules and relguations of the stie to my PM or E-mail.

Thank you.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Illidan Stormrage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:02 am   Post subject: (No subject)

'Tis all jokes. My friend actually pushed me to "troll" him on the site. Anyways, why bother converting? Why not just use char instead of string and save you the hassle of converting? But I can tell him later today.
MysticVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:09 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Illidan Stormrage wrote:
And I fixed your spelling mistakes. Wink

if you actually bothered to read what he says on the first page... you wouldnt say that.
   Index -> Programming, Java -> Java Help
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 2 of 2  [ 18 Posts ]
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: