Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 chat
Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
BoyGenius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 9:59 pm   Post subject: chat

how come whenever i see the number of users on the chat there are no one. i mean everyone wanted a chat forum and no one's using it ??! ! Confused
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Asok

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:00 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

personally, I multi-task way too much on weekdays, you can see me on occasionally on the weekends. Also you can't idle in the chat room (it drops you) so a lot of people just get dropped when they don't say a message for a while.
void

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 10:30 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

i dunno....i think the forums do the job...and if someone really wants direct help then they can say as part of their thread "im online on this chat..so come and help me please"....but otherwise i think most people get what they want...this site is really a very impressive one, everyone here has different expertise (and some have none **wipes tear**) and it really does make programming in HTML, TURING, VB and C++ so much more easier because help from people like you beats help from prof or from books and especially help files (they just show you syntax)
   Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: