Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB
Computer Science Canada 
Programming C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB  

Username:   Password: 
 RegisterRegister   
 DDR... For N64?!?!
Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Printable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Paul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:19 pm   Post subject: DDR... For N64?!?!

Well, I stumbled upon some N64 ROM's today, and in the package, guess what I found... DDR!

Dance Dance Revolution: Disney Dance Museum
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

See, DDR premiered on N64! Shocked
Sponsor
Sponsor
Sponsor
sponsor
Dan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:34 pm   Post subject: (No subject)

Aucatly there is one for the SNES i blive but both only came out in jappen. To my kongle the only north armican nintendo ddr is DDR mario mix for the GCN.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
Tony

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:47 am   Post subject: (No subject)

Has anyone else noticed that the animated character is on top of arrows? I imagine that to be a problem if the character was to say.. move to the side, and block your view.
Latest from compsci.ca/blog: Tony's programming blog. DWITE - a programming contest.
Dan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:38 am   Post subject: (No subject)

It could easly be a gltich in the emulator that is playing the rom. I whould bet that when ran on the orgail system it whould work fine.
Computer Science Canada Help with programming in C, C++, Java, PHP, Ruby, Turing, VB and more!
   Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicSubscribe to this topicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 Posts ]
Jump to:   

Style:  
Search: